- Eco-Mode high efficiency configuration — Operating mode that switches the UPS to static bypass during normal operation. When power problems are detected the UPS automatically switches back to double conversion mode.
- High overload protection — The system’s static switch overload rating makes it capable of handling 125% for 10 minutes, 150% for one minute and a 1000% overload for 10 milliseconds.
MULTI PHASE INPUT/OUTPUT (CONFIGURABLE)
ON-LINE DOUBLE CONVERSION
COMPLETE COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
- Online double conversion mode with an output power factor of 0.9 providing 12% more active power compares to UPS with a power factor of 0.8.
- Dual input mains allow you to manage independent power sources
- Increased system availability placing UPS in parallel for N+X redundancy .
- Internal manual bypass for easy maintenance without power interruption .
- Up to 12pcs parallelable
- Multilanguage big LCD display
HIGH PERFORMANCE PFC RECTIFIER Thanks to the technology used, XSM / XST solves installation problems in systems where the power supply has limited installed power, where the UPS is also powered by a generator or where there are compatibility problems with loads that generate harmonic currents; XSM / XST has zero impact on its power source, being either the mains power supply or a generator:
- Input current distortion of less than 3%
- Input power factor 0.99
- Power walk-in function that ensures a progressive start-up of the rectifier
- Start-up delay function, to restart the rectifiers when mains power is restored if there are several XSM / XST in the system.
In addition, XSM / XST plays a filter and power factor correction role in the power network upstream of the UPS, as it eliminates harmonic components and the reactive power, generated by the powered utilities.
Built-in automatic bypass — Transfers the load to bypass in the unlikely event that a fault occurs in the UPS.
Optional maintenance bypass distribution cabinet — Provides complete wrap-around maintenance bypass allowing XSM / XST to be powered down or taken out of service without disconnecting power to the load.
Optional internal batteries — Batteries can be housed within the XSM / XST itself. Easy change of batteries with internal drawer type shelves. Optional XSM / XST looking external battery cabinets — Provide added back-up capacity for extended runtimes.
- Monitoring of the switches and external bypass — Switches can be monitored through LCD and Modbus.
XSM / XST is equipped with a back-lit graphic display providing UPS information, measurements, operating states and alarms in different languages. It can also display wave forms and voltage/ current forms
Maximum reliability and availability
Distributed parallel configuration of up to 6 units per redundant (N+1) or power parallel system. The UPS continue to operate in parallel even if the connection cable is interrupted
TAILORED TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- Saves space with a reduced footprint and optimized cabinet size.
- Low noise level with intelligent fan speed control.
- Flexible battery solutions • Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Extended battery life with exclusive battery charging management for increased battery life.
- Easy service by the help of modular power board concept. MTTR less than 30 minutes.
- All in one: 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 and 3/3 phase configurations
- Able to operate even input phase sequence changes
- Adjustable battery quantity: 20 to 40pcs.
- Lowers spare part cost by using same boards for different ratings
Triple-mode Intelligent adjustable battery charger for fast battery recharge — Three charging modes ensure maximum battery availability:
- Constant current charging provides maximum rated current to the battery until the voltage rises to a pre-determined limit.
- Constant voltage charging allows the batteries to recover the final percentage of recharge capacity. A boost voltage is provided for a short term to reduce the battery recharge interval.
- Float charging maintains the battery at the recommend voltage.
Adjustable battery charging time due to the level of the load to save from energy cost
SELF LOAD POWER TEST
- Only 4% incremental energy consumption
- Full-Power test of Rectifier, Inverter, Bypass, Chokes, Capacitors, Cables, Fuses
- Customer Load safely supplied through maintenance bypass
- Dummy-Load free
- Up to 95.5% at 30-75% load
- 94% at 100% load;
- Local communication with RS232 and RS485
- 2 pcs configurable input contact
- Relay board with 4pcs standard alarms and expandable up to 12pcs optional relay contacts
- Solar Connectivity: Able to connect solar charge systems and configured from front panel LCD
- Optional USB
- Remote Monitoring Panel
- Battery Temperature Sensor for Temperature Compensated Charging
- JBUS, PROFIBUS Local connection
- SNMP IT Manager monitoring
- Environment sensors for Data Centers (Humidity, Temperature, Smoke, etc.)
- GSM, Telnet, GPRS communication
- PC & Server shutdown
- Web page remote monitoring
- Building management system
- Email alarm reporting
- Remote monitoring 24/7 T.Service
- Input & Output isolation transformer External
- Manual Bypass
- Extended Additional Chargers
- Higher IP configuration
- Backfeed Protection
- Full system isolation with EPO by using input, output, battery and bypass contactors
- Dual Input configuration
- Common Battery for parallel operations
- Output synchronization contacts for single units (STS or multiparallel applications)
- Load Shedding by configuring output phases according to battery level