2 input/ 8 output
Multi-Switch ATS 16A
Multi-SWITCH ATS provides extreme power supply continuity to the installation. Its operating principle ensures higher reliability than a single UPS or one with a bypass.
Operating principle Multi Switch ATS provides direct distribution of eight 10A IEC utilities or one 16A IEC utility in a system with two power supply lines of any type (two mains inputs, or two UPS).Multi Switch ATS is able to connect to either of the two power supply lines, while also monitoring absorption. Protection against load faultsIn case one of the loads fails (e.g. short circuit) the Multi Switch ATS disconnects the group of sockets where the load itself is connected, thus preventing other loads from being switched off (e.g. in case of poor protection selectivity).
Protection agninst power supply failures In the event one of the two power sources does not fall not within the tolerances, Multi-Switch ATS will switch the other loads to the second power source (this occurs instantaneously if the two sources are in phase).
- Full utilities protection against mains and load failures
- Versatility of use: Multi Switch ATS can be powered with 2 different power supplies (2 UPS devices even of different sizes/types)
- Wiring on 19″ cabinet
- Mimic panel
- Can be connected to PowerNetGuard supervision software
- No signal connection between the Multi Switch ATS and the power sources or utilities is necessary.
- Compatible with Powershield3 software
- Slot for communication boards