COMPLETE COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
• Online double conversion mode with an output power factor of 1.0 providing 15% more active power compares to UPS with a power factor of 0.8.
• Dual input mains allow you to manage independent power sources.
• Increased system availability placing UPS in parallel for N+X redundancy.
• Internal manual bypass for easy maintenance without power interruption.
• Up to 12 pcs parallelable
• Multi-language big LCD display
HIGH PERFORMANCE PFC RECTIFIER
Thanks to the technology used, XSM/XST solves installation problems in systems where the power supply has limited installed power, where the UPS is also powered by a generator or where there are compatibility problems with loads that generate harmonic currents, XSM/XST has zero impact on its power source, being either the mains power supply or a generator:
In addition, XSM/XST plays a filter and power factor correction role in the power network upstream of the UPS, as it eliminates harmonic components and the reactive power, generated by the powered utilities.
BUILT-IN AUTOMATIC BYPASS
Transfers the load to bypass in the unlikely event that a fault occurs in the UPS.
OPTIONAL MAINTENANCE BYPASS DISTRIBUTION CABINET
Provides complete wrap-around maintenance bypass allowing XSM/XST to be powered down or taken out of service without disconnecting power to the load.
OPTIONAL INTERNAL BATTERIES
Batteries can be housed within the XSM/XST itself. Easy change of batteries with internal drawer type shelves. Optional XSM/XST looking external battery cabinets —Provide added back-up capacity for extended runtimes.
MONITORING OF THE SWITHES AND EXTERNAL BYPASS
Switches can be monitored through LCD and Modbus.
XSM/XST is equipped with a back-lit graphic display providing UPS information, measurements, operating states and alarms in different languages. It can also display wave forms and voltage/current forms
MAXIMUM RELIABILITY AND AVAILABILITY
Distributed parallel configuration of up to 6 units per redundant (N+1) or power parallel system. The UPS continue to operate in parallel even if the connection cable is interrupted.
TAILORED TO YOUR ENVIRONTMENT
Triple-mode Intelligent adjustable battery charger for fast battery recharge - Three charging modes ensure maximum battery availability:
SELF LOAD POWER TEST
• Up to 95.5% at 30-75% load
• 94% at 100% load.
• Input & Output isolation transformer External
• Manual Bypass
• Extended Additional Chargers
• Higher IP configuration
• Backfeed Protection
• Full system isolation with EPO by using input, output, battery and bypass contactors
• Dual Input configuration
• Common Battery for parallel operations
• quence changes Adjustable battery quantity: 20 to 40 pcs.
• Lowers spare part cost by using same boards for different ratings
• Output synchronization contacts for single units (STS or multi-parallel applications)
• Load Shedding by configuring output phases according to battery level.